Welcome Visitor

Welcome to Creative Rampage Blog. Featured Design: Expendable Rampage
Sunday, December 05, 2010

Green Lantern Movie Poster - Fan Made


Inspired by SignalNoise's upcoming movie Green Lantern Poster I decided to create a poster too!!!!
Complete Fan-Made and has nothing to do with the official site/poster etc!!
Hope you like it!!!!
I modeled my own version of the ring to make it look more unique, but as a reference I used the ring shown in the movie trailer!!!

Additional Infos: Although the ring seems to be destroyed I tried to counter it by using a "piece" of the Green Lantern's Oath so I can give it the feeling of never give up even if everything seems to be lost...IMO I think that this is how Green Lanterns would think!!! :)
Also I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of Green Lantern!!!



Software Used:
Cinema 4D R12
Photoshop CS5

Kleovoulos Zissimopoulos
Creative Rampage - Motion Graphics Administrator

0 comments: